Ms. Marvel #3 Preview
Okay, admission time: I didn’t see the twist at the end of Ms. Marvel #2 coming until I read it, at which point, I’m pretty sure you could hear the sound of my hand slapping my forehead all the way in Jersey City. lol Anyway, here’s the preview for Ms. Marvel #3!
- SPOILER ALERT: The agents at HOPE YARDS DEVELOPMENT aren’t actually interested in real estate.
- Turns out, the development company that co-opted Ms. Marvel’s face has been busy brainwashing the people of Jersey City…including BRUNO!
- Can Kamala find a way to save her city and her best friend from being mindless gentrified automatons?
… … …Also, if anyone could commission Babs Tar to draw Batgirl and Ms. Marvel hanging out, that’d be GREAT. lol
Ms. Marvel #2 Preview
The newest Avenger of all has to battle an evil corporation using her face as their logo! It’s the preview for Ms. Marvel #2!
- KAMALA CAN!
- On the Avengers and on a roll! All Kamala needs to do next is take down the evil suits destroying her city without ruining her personal life!
- Too bad all of Jersey City thinks Ms. Marvel is the real enemy!
- Bad guys and bad hair days. (Also the title of Ms. Marvel’s next album.)
Ms. Marvel #14 Preview
Y’all know the drill. It’s time to get an early look at the next chapter in the adventures of the future Avenger, Kamala Khan, in Ms. Marvel #14!
• There’s a new kid in town… and he’s cute.
• What are those feelings, Kamala Khan? It’s called a crush.