Well, Babs is leaving Burnside for a while, so it’s time for her Bon Voyage! Naturally, since she’s Batgirl, that includes stopping an attempt to destroy Gotham Academy. Here’s the preview for Batgirl #52!
- With her friends starting new lives and Burnside changing all around her, it’s time for Batgirl to decide what her next adventure will be—and it just might take her around the world!
Always awesome seeing Steph be a badass, but I’m still counting the days until we get to see her huck a Gooperang again. 😛 Anyway, here’re the preview pages for Batgirl #51.
- After the events of issue #50, Barbara Gordon is at a crossroads in her life—will new horizons beckon her away from her home in Burnside?
Not gonna lie, kinda bummed these guys aren’t the new Birds of Prey, but whatever, should still be a good book, as should this. Here’s the preview for Batgirl #50.
- It’s the explosive conclusion of the epic that changed Barbara Gordon forever! The enemy lurking at the edges of Batgirl’s life has been revealed, as have the gang of heroes assembled to help her! From this point on, Batgirl doesn’t walk alone! It’s an extra-sized celebration of the greatest hero Burnside has ever known, from Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher and Babs Tarr!
Hoo boy, this could get very, VERY bad if even one little slip-up occurs. Anyway, here are the preview pages for Batgirl #49.
- To unravel the secret of Batgirl’s bizarre new nemesis, her friends must travel to strange and uncharted territory: the inside of Barbara Gordon’s spectacular mind!
I’ve DEFINITELY been looking forward to this one. 😀 It’s the preview for Batgirl #46!
- In her civilian life, Barbara Gordon may be sitting on tech research that could be a gold mine…and in her life as Batgirl, she’s cracked the code that might enable her to take down massive police corruption in Burnside! It’s time for Batgirl to level up—but she’s going to need allies on both fronts. Enter the Spoiler!
So, I promised I’d do this. Even though I’m not reading Batman from here on out due to my own personal dislike of the idea of Jim Gordon being Batman, I nonetheless have great respect for Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, and want to encourage good reading. So, here’s the preview for Batman #41.
- The all-new Batman makes his debut! Who is he, and what happens next? Find out here as a new era begins in Gotham City!
Also, here’s a link to an interview Scott Snyder did regarding the issue.