Well, Babs is leaving Burnside for a while, so it’s time for her Bon Voyage! Naturally, since she’s Batgirl, that includes stopping an attempt to destroy Gotham Academy. Here’s the preview for Batgirl #52!
- With her friends starting new lives and Burnside changing all around her, it’s time for Batgirl to decide what her next adventure will be—and it just might take her around the world!
Always awesome seeing Steph be a badass, but I’m still counting the days until we get to see her huck a Gooperang again. 😛 Anyway, here’re the preview pages for Batgirl #51.
- After the events of issue #50, Barbara Gordon is at a crossroads in her life—will new horizons beckon her away from her home in Burnside?
Not gonna lie, kinda bummed these guys aren’t the new Birds of Prey, but whatever, should still be a good book, as should this. Here’s the preview for Batgirl #50.
- It’s the explosive conclusion of the epic that changed Barbara Gordon forever! The enemy lurking at the edges of Batgirl’s life has been revealed, as have the gang of heroes assembled to help her! From this point on, Batgirl doesn’t walk alone! It’s an extra-sized celebration of the greatest hero Burnside has ever known, from Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher and Babs Tarr!
Hoo boy, this could get very, VERY bad if even one little slip-up occurs. Anyway, here are the preview pages for Batgirl #49.
- To unravel the secret of Batgirl’s bizarre new nemesis, her friends must travel to strange and uncharted territory: the inside of Barbara Gordon’s spectacular mind!
Batgirl! Black Canary! Batwing!…Erm, criminals with a video game motif… … …Meh, I’ve seen weirder. lol Here’s the preview for Batgirl #48!
- When Batgirl is down, it’s Black Canary to the rescue! Dinah and Barbara reteam to try to discover the identity of the malevolent mastermind making their presence felt in Burnside!
I’ve DEFINITELY been looking forward to this one. 😀 It’s the preview for Batgirl #46!
- In her civilian life, Barbara Gordon may be sitting on tech research that could be a gold mine…and in her life as Batgirl, she’s cracked the code that might enable her to take down massive police corruption in Burnside! It’s time for Batgirl to level up—but she’s going to need allies on both fronts. Enter the Spoiler!
Okay, I like the art, but…seriously, how old does Bengal think Barbara is? 14? lol Whatever, here’s the preview for Batgirl #44!
- Velvet Tiger’s got her claws around Luke Fox’s throat—and only Batgirl can save him!