Ms. Marvel #6 Preview
I…I can’t make jokes about this scenario. The book is doing it for me. XD Anyway, here are the preview pages for my last issue of the misadventures of Kamala Khan (at least until the next trade after the one collecting these issues comes out), Ms. Marvel #6.
- A problem of plenty becomes a problem of many as the Kamala Khan doppelgangers get out of control.
- Kamala always wanted to be the biggest super hero there ever was… but she didn’t mean it literally!
Ms. Marvel #5 Preview
… … …Is that a high school gymnasium, or a fucking military training camp?! o.O …Erm, I mean, here is the preview for Ms. Marvel #5.
- TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING
- Flunking advanced physics. Getting beat by B-team bad guys. Life is a mess for Ms. Marvel.
- Fed up with failing, Kamala teams up with her old buddy Bruno and creates her own Militia of Ms. Marvel Automatons to help her fight crime and things are finally coming up Kamala again.
- But is the world ready for this much Ms. Marvel?
Ms. Marvel #4 Preview
…Yup, I think I see where this is going. lol Ladies and gentlemen and others, I present the preview for Ms. Marvel #4.
- The Hugo Award winning series kicks off its next big adventure! It’s a strange new world for Ms. Marvel. Being an Avenger and a regular teenager isn’t as awesome as she though it would be. But that won’t stop Kamala! She might just need a little help from her friends… A new storyline starts here!