I…I can’t make jokes about this scenario. The book is doing it for me. XD Anyway, here are the preview pages for my last issue of the misadventures of Kamala Khan (at least until the next trade after the one collecting these issues comes out), Ms. Marvel #6.
- A problem of plenty becomes a problem of many as the Kamala Khan doppelgangers get out of control.
- Kamala always wanted to be the biggest super hero there ever was… but she didn’t mean it literally!
… … …Is that a high school gymnasium, or a fucking military training camp?! o.O …Erm, I mean, here is the preview for Ms. Marvel #5.
- TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING
- Flunking advanced physics. Getting beat by B-team bad guys. Life is a mess for Ms. Marvel.
- Fed up with failing, Kamala teams up with her old buddy Bruno and creates her own Militia of Ms. Marvel Automatons to help her fight crime and things are finally coming up Kamala again.
- But is the world ready for this much Ms. Marvel?
Okay, admission time: I didn’t see the twist at the end of Ms. Marvel #2 coming until I read it, at which point, I’m pretty sure you could hear the sound of my hand slapping my forehead all the way in Jersey City. lol Anyway, here’s the preview for Ms. Marvel #3!
- SPOILER ALERT: The agents at HOPE YARDS DEVELOPMENT aren’t actually interested in real estate.
- Turns out, the development company that co-opted Ms. Marvel’s face has been busy brainwashing the people of Jersey City…including BRUNO!
- Can Kamala find a way to save her city and her best friend from being mindless gentrified automatons?
… … …Also, if anyone could commission Babs Tar to draw Batgirl and Ms. Marvel hanging out, that’d be GREAT. lol
The newest Avenger of all has to battle an evil corporation using her face as their logo! It’s the preview for Ms. Marvel #2!
- KAMALA CAN!
- On the Avengers and on a roll! All Kamala needs to do next is take down the evil suits destroying her city without ruining her personal life!
- Too bad all of Jersey City thinks Ms. Marvel is the real enemy!
- Bad guys and bad hair days. (Also the title of Ms. Marvel’s next album.)