I…I can’t make jokes about this scenario. The book is doing it for me. XD Anyway, here are the preview pages for my last issue of the misadventures of Kamala Khan (at least until the next trade after the one collecting these issues comes out), Ms. Marvel #6.
- A problem of plenty becomes a problem of many as the Kamala Khan doppelgangers get out of control.
- Kamala always wanted to be the biggest super hero there ever was… but she didn’t mean it literally!
… … …Is that a high school gymnasium, or a fucking military training camp?! o.O …Erm, I mean, here is the preview for Ms. Marvel #5.
- TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING
- Flunking advanced physics. Getting beat by B-team bad guys. Life is a mess for Ms. Marvel.
- Fed up with failing, Kamala teams up with her old buddy Bruno and creates her own Militia of Ms. Marvel Automatons to help her fight crime and things are finally coming up Kamala again.
- But is the world ready for this much Ms. Marvel?
Carol Corps… … …erm… …Gwen Aggregation, unite! It’s time for early looks at this week’s comics, starting with Spider-Gwen #5!
- Still haunted by the death of her world’s young Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy pays a visit to the two people who knew him best.
Next up, take a drive down the highway to the danger zone with Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps #1!
- Atten-Hut! These ladies are the best of the best–and will take you down if you threaten their Captain.
- Welcome to Hala Field, where being a part of the elite Carol Corps, requires guts, guile and a whole lot of grit. So put on your uniform and get ready for a high-flying Captain Marvel series years in the making.
Welcome home, Carol. Enjoy the apocalypse. It’s Captain Marvel #15!
- She’s back!
- With the galaxy behind her and her beloved earth in front, Carol gets ready for a homecoming a year in the making!
- Except for the whole THE END IS NIGH thing…