Daily Archives: March 4, 2016
Well, since I’m gonna be switching over to the trades, and I won’t be buying the Spider-Women crossover, I guess this will be the last issue of Spider-Gwen I personally buy in a while. It’s been one hell of a ride, though, so let’s close this out in a badass way: Spider-Gwen and Captain America vs the Green Goblin! Here’s the preview for Radioactive Spider-Gwen #6!
- THE FIRST ARC OF RADIOACTIVE SPIDER-GWEN REACHES ITS CONCLUSION!
- CAPTAIN AMERICA JOINS FORCES WITH SPIDER-GWEN AGAIN TO TAKE DOWN THE GREEN GOBLIN!
… … …Is that a high school gymnasium, or a fucking military training camp?! o.O …Erm, I mean, here is the preview for Ms. Marvel #5.
- TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING
- Flunking advanced physics. Getting beat by B-team bad guys. Life is a mess for Ms. Marvel.
- Fed up with failing, Kamala teams up with her old buddy Bruno and creates her own Militia of Ms. Marvel Automatons to help her fight crime and things are finally coming up Kamala again.
- But is the world ready for this much Ms. Marvel?