Daily Archives: August 17, 2012
I’ve decided on the roster!
- In my fanfic, there is no Justice League YET. Groups such as the Teen Titans, StormWatch, and the Birds of Prey exist, but there is no global organizing of superheroes. However, many events in the comics did happen in the backstory of this fic, albeit altered.
- The Flash in this fic is Wally West, formerly Kid Flash of the Teen Titans. Shortly after becoming an adult, he became the Flash following the disappearance of Barry Allen.
- Superman and Lois Lane are married in this fic and she is aware of his secret identity.
- Every Robin from the mainstream comics (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, and Damian Wayne) are canon in this fic.
- Wonder Woman’s origin of being sculpted from clay by her mother Hippolyta and granted life and her powers from the Greek Gods is still canon. In other words, ZEUS IS NOT HER FATHER.
- Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman are all aware of each other’s identities and have worked together on occasion, even having monthly meetings to exchange information.
- The Green Lantern in this fic is Alan Scott, though his story will be more based on his DCnU Earth-2 counterpart. As such, there are no other Lanterns nor Guardians of the Universe AT THIS TIME.
- Aquaman is currently going back and forth on whether he wants to be King of Atlantis or a hero on land with Mera at his side.
- Black Canary is not married to Green Arrow and is serving as a member of the Birds of Prey.
- A few miscellaneous heroes I want to confirm are canon: Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Martian Manhunter (J’onn J’onzz), Cyborg (Victor Stone), Booster Gold (Michael Jon Carter), Batgirl (Stephanie Brown), Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Batwoman (Katherine Kane), Raven (Rachel Roth), Red Robin (Tim Drake), Kid Flash (Bart Allen), Black Bat (Cassandra Cain), Starfire (Koriand’r), Robin (Damian Wayne), Beast Boy (Garfield Logan).
Well, that’s all for now. Keep an eye out for the fanfic coming soon to deviantArt, as well as some new info I’ll release (because I like to spoil y’all. Ja ne!